Saturday, December 5, 2009

WARMEST


Hi beautiful girls, how are you coping with life? Hopefully well and happy. YOU GIRLS DESERVE THE BEST K. DON’T LET THOSE ASSHOLES BRING YOU DOWN. Anyway, term test is around the corner. Somebody please knock some sense into me to start mugging. I’m not even close to feeling nervous and it seems like it’s all like a big joke to me. Term test I mean. Good luck anyway girls you can do it alright and I know you all are mugging like raffles institution boys but please spare a little time to update this awesome space. Please do thanks. Ill really appreciate it lots with xoxos and a lot more alphabets you can think of. K since I’m left with nothing to do (but mugging) I’ll share my deepest thoughts dear girls o dear girls:

I think it’s time for me to confess. K prepare for the worst girls. He he no I’m joking

K moving on, yes. Where was I? Yeah k. hmm, I don’t know how to put this in words but I think you girls are the best that could have ever happened in my life. And if I were to die now, I’ll die happy. Sinful but happy. There are fights obviously that we can’t go without. And although these fights have caused us to show our true colours, only good friends will be able to see us past that and stay by our side come what may. I know it seems like sometimes its isn’t fair since one of us has to give in, but just know that what you did (those who have gave in) was selfless and I respect that since not everyone can let their ego down. Not even me. And so what if that person doesn’t know that you’ve sacrificed for them or that you’ve just let your ego down for them? IT DOESN’T MATTER. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU HAVE DONE YOUR BEST screw those who don’t seem to realize even after the constant giving-ins. It just means that they’re too shabby to care. K wonderful. Another thing, I think you girls will know by now that everyone can change. Yes everybody can. The truth hurts, but life has to go on. And we can’t be in the position where we are unhappy that they turned out to be someone we don’t like. No one stays the same throughout their life. Their pasts can change them, the media, friends, everything. Go on, cry and tell the whole world that your life sucks because someone you know has become someone you knew but someday you’ll come to a point when it’s no use and you’ll realize that everything happens for a reason. God is fair and god knows what’s best for us. When you cry thinking that your life sucks, you’ll only let him down. It shows that you don’t agree to what he has got installed for you. I’m not a religious kind of person but I know that god is al mighty and when shit happens, god is the first I know I’ll turn to cause that’s where we’ll go after we die. We’ll go back to him. Our fate is in his hands. So whatever you do, be satisfied with your life. Be thankful that you’re healthy or alive to enjoy this life. Don’t waste your life being worried or unhappy. Just live your life to the fullest and of cause don’t do drugs while you’re at it.

Despite everything, I know what I want now and that’s to be there for you girls.

There Ive said it,
hilda